By registering for ThingsTodoPost (“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Ours”, the “Website") Services (that also cover any and all kinds of information, materials, content, products available through our Services), you (You”, “Your”, “Yours”, “Customer”, “Customers”, “User”, “Users”) are signing a legally binding agreement with us. Please read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly, as by providing your consent you conform to be governed by them.
We are not liable or responsible for the content on our website, website pages, resources. The content visible on our pages is simply inserted there by our users. Please, be cautious that we allow our users to post their own thoughts and opinions.
We are entitled to make amendments/changes to these Terms and Conditions without supporting any prior announcement. Once you continue to use our Service after those amendments, you are providing your approving consent to the changes.
By the use of ThingsTodoPost Services you confirm that:
- You can sign a legal agreement with us
- You must be aged 13 or above
- You can start an account either as an individual or a business whose interests you are authorized to represent.
- Once you are using our Services in the name of a legal entity, you are eligible to issue applicable authorizations/licenses described in the Terms and Conditions and provide your approving consent to use our Services in favor of that entity.
- You are not legally restricted to use services according to the US or other jurisdictions, such as the country of your residence. For instance, you are not listed as a part of SDNs (Specially Designated Nationals) or similar prohibitions that can restrict your rights to receive products or services.
- You will abide by the Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations
You are provided with a private, global, royalty-free, nonexclusive, non-assignable, revocable authorization/license to use ThingsTodoPost Services through our website or the mobile application. The license allows you to utilize supported services only as described in these Terms and Conditions.
Once you agree to access our services for instance by downloading our mobile application, you provide your approving consent that from time to time our software can make appropriate updates and downloads in order to support good quality and enhance our Services. Besides, copies, modifications, distributions, rents, sells, leases, transfers, or other assignments of any part of the Services are not allowed. You are not entitled to redesign or retrieve the code of our software if the applicable regulation does not allow so.
We are entitled to apply any modifications or terminate our Services at any time without prior announcements and without being responsible to our customers. As soon as we act so, all rights and prerogatives provided to you in the scope of the Terms and Conditions will be discontinued. We are entitled to delete, customize or block your access to data available with the help of our Services (even the information provided by you). It can be done both by providing and not providing any prior notice. We are not obliged to examine or display data gathered by us.
Rights Granted by You
Our users are entitled to upload, send or receive data, including text, audio or video files. The ownership of the posted content belongs to our users. As soon as you upload content, you provide us and our partners an authorization to use your data for providing our Services.
We are entitled to remove or delete your Content at our discretion if it violates the ThingsTodoPost Terms and Conditions.
We are entitled to allow customers to have publicly shown content once they submit it for the service incorporation. In this case, you will keep the ownership of your content but will provide us with an authorization to use your content only for the exact purpose that it has been submitted for.
- Keep your login information safe
- Abstain from creating a new account once ThingsTodoPost has deactivated your account
- Do not trade, rent or transfer your account to other individuals
- Do not gather or utilize login information of other customers of our Services
- Do not start your account or use our Services through unlicensed methods, such as using bots, crawler, scraper or other unlicensed applications
How to use your personal account
- You are not entitled to use ThingsTodoPost Services for illegitimate purposes
- You are liable for activities processed through your account
- You are liable for any kind of information posted, displayed or submitted through our services, including but not limited to, texts, images, names, video or audio files, etc.
- You are not entitled to access data available on our website if it is not licensed/ authorized by us, except cases when it is allowed by the applicable regulation or law. You also cannot copy, customize, sell, transfer or use the information available on our website and mobile application that is not described in the Terms and Conditions (or without our permission in a written form).
- You are not entitled to bother other users or stimulate violation of ThingsTodoPost Terms and Conditions
- You are not entitled to employ other applications or software in order to operate with our Services or the personal data or content of other customers without getting our approving consent in a written form.
- You are not allowed to interrupt or break down servers that provide the workability of ThingsTodoPost Services, including but not limited to, using viruses, virtual worms or other possible means.
- You are not entitled to employ any means to escape content-filtering models or try to get access to features that you are not licensed for.
- You are not entitled to test or scan any weakness of ThingsTodoPost system
Third-Party Service Providers
Hereby you provide your consent to indemnify ThingsTodoPost against all liabilities, including but not limited, damages, charges, complaints, (including attorney’s fees) that can be caused by the use of our website and the mobile application.
Severability and Waiver
Once any provision of the Terms and Conditions is detected as non-valid or inapplicable, it shall not affect the enforceability of other provisions set in this Agreement. The Terms and Conditions applied by ThingsTodoPost do not assign any rights of third-party service providers. Once we fail to enforce a provision set in this document, it should not be deemed as a waiver.
DISCLAIMERS AND WARRANTY
ThingsTodoPost TRIES TO SUPPORT THE BEST SERVICE IT CAN, BUT YOU UNDERSTAND AND CONFIRM THAT THE SERVICES SUPPORTED BY ThingsTodoPost AND ANY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTIES. WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR TIMELY; THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS, OR IMPERFECTIONS; OR THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY OR ACCURATE.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MATERIALS THAT YOU, ANOTHER CUSTOMER, OR A THIRD PARTY CREATES, POSTS, SENDS, RECEIVES, OR STORES ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT MAY BE OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, MISLEADING, OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE AND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH CONTENT. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGE (WHETHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHERWISE) INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED ON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ThingsTodoPost.com, ITS OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR (i) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS) DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE ThingsTodoPost.com SERVICE, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATION CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER ThingsTodoPost.com HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE; (ii) AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE ThingsTodoPost.com SERVICE, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATION CONTENT MORE THAN $100 PAID BY YOU TO ThingsTodoPost.com.
If any dispute arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms and Conditions is not resolved between the parties, either You or We may initiate arbitration proceedings that shall be held in the city Los Angeles, California in accordance with the commercial rules of AAA in effect at that time. However, once the AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. The rendered reward shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator can be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The prevailing party will be entitled to recover its attorneys’ fees and costs in connection with such an action.